How about making these graduation cards for our little stars who have toiled hard for good grades. I had a lot of fun making these cards. Hope you enjoy them too
- Embossing folder
- Die-cutting machine
- Alphabet dies
- Score board
- Cut your cardstock 5.5×8.5″ and score in the middle using your Martha Stewart score board Fold. Your card base is ready.
- Take another co-ordinating cardstock 5.25×4″ and emboss it using your embossing machine. I used my Cuttlebug and Elizabeth Crafts’ design embossing folder.
- Put double sided adhesive on the back of the embossed cardstock and ahere it to the card front.
Take black cardstock. I used my Double sided ahesive sheets by Elizabeth Crafts’ design. Peel off the backing paper on one side and stick it on the black cardstock. This makes it an adhesive backed cardstock. This technique is very useful when you are cutting small or intricate dies and it makes the job of sticking so much easier.
- Using your alphabet dies, die cut the words “Congrats class of 2016”. I used Kaisercrfat Alphabet dies. Voila, you have die-cut stickers.
- Take any patterned paper and and cut a banner like base for the words as in the picture.
- Stick the die cut letters on the banner by peeling off the backing paper.
- You can make an envelope using the Envelope Punch Board Tool.
- You can find all the materials in our store