Get ready for a seriously egg-cellent Easter basket!
Easter is right around the corner, so it’s time to get cracking on making those Easter baskets!
Easter baskets are waaay more fun than they have any right to be. We’ll show you how easy it is to make them yourself, so you can save time while still making those eggs feel like they’re overflowing with love. Get ready to create some memories–you’ll be so proud when you’re done!
Make the Cutest Easter Basket with Creative Crafts Supplies
Guess what: the Easter Bunny is on his way to filling your baskets with eggs! But you don’t have to wait for the bunny to get creative with your Easter basket—you can put together a killer basket yourself with supplies from our store.
We’ve got all the items you need to craft your own adorable Easter basket, and we’re spilling all our secrets to make sure you can do it yourself. All you need is a little creativity and an extra bit of time to put together something special for the whole family. Here are the supplies you’ll need:
- Score Board
- Patterned Papers
- Decorative Flowers
- Easter Eggs
- Filler material like decorative grass or paper shreds.
At our Creative Crafts store, you will find so many eccentric options to make an easter basket to remember! Whether you want to make a bedazzling glitter basket, an artsy and colourful one, or a metallic one–we have the supplies to make it all. Once you have your supplies ready, you may start getting creative! Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Take a 6×6″ piece of cardstock. Place it on your score board with the patterned side facing down.
2. Score the top of the paper at 2-4-6″. Flip the paper upside down and score again at 2-4-6″.
3. Take your scissors and cut on the score lines on both sides.
4. Fold all the cut sides towards the center and glue them together to form a box.
5. Take the patterned paper of your choice. Make sure whatever you choose is colorful! It should be bright and fun—like Easter itself!
6. Cut 4 pieces out of the patterned paper, all at 1.75″.
7. Glue the 4 patterned papers on all individual sides of the box.
8. Now, let’s move on to making the handle. Take a patterned paper of 0.5″x5″.
9. Glue it on top of the box, on opposing sides.
10. Decorate your box! You can add stickers and ribbon and all sorts of cute trinkets. Or you can just leave it plain! Again, up to you. We suggest using our decorative flowers.
11. Add your easter eggs to your DIY box.
12. Finally, add some decorative grass to keep it all together and make it look pretty.
And there you have it–your very own Easter basket! Making an Easter basket is a great way to show the kids in your life how much you love them, and it’s also a fun way to get into the spirit of the season. And remember–don’t stress out. This is supposed to be fun, so don’t worry if it doesn’t look perfect—just put in a little effort and enjoy yourself!
You may find all the supplies for your DIY Easter basket on our website: https://creativecraftsdxb.com. We offer worldwide shipping! And if you live in Dubai, come on down to the Creative Crafts Store and get your hands on these must-have craft supplies.
Al Shraifi Building 1, Shop numbers 30&45,
Opposite Karama Post Office, Dubai