- To make the flower pot base start with a piece of 9″ x 3 1/2″ brown cardstock.
- Score at 2″ and 5 1/2″using your score board.
- Accordion fold along score lines. Be sure the 2″ flap is in the front.
- Taking a border punch, punch the front of the card as in the picture.
- Open the flap, measure 1/2″ from the edge of both sides and cut to give the shape of the flower pot.
- To make the insert cut brown cardstock 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″. Layer it with a white cardstock to write on. 41/4 x 21/4″.
- Using any flower punch that you have, punch out the flower shapes and adhere them to the insert.
- Tie a ribbon across the pot.
- Embellish as required.
For any questions email: [email protected]
Leave a comment